Though I have been on a blogging slump, many wonderful things have happened since April... babies, birthdays, trips, a wedding, an anniversary, and Halloween... so I thought I do a quick recap of each month.
Please excuse the icky pics, the slump carried over into my photos too. It seems that I never had my camera on hand so all of the pics are taken from my cell (or in some cases other people's phones). Hope you enjoy!
June (Part One)
First, and maybe the most exciting thing to happen....these littles were born...
Please excuse the icky pics, the slump carried over into my photos too. It seems that I never had my camera on hand so all of the pics are taken from my cell (or in some cases other people's phones). Hope you enjoy!
June (Part One)
First, and maybe the most exciting thing to happen....these littles were born...
Jack is the little blondy and Em has her mama's dark crop. With their arrival my favorite 3 (now 4) year old became a big sister and she took to the roll swimmingly!
Doesn't she look good as a big sis??
Oh yeah, she was born for this role!

Uncle Geoff and little Jack
And below are a little more recent pics of the littles.
love his squishy cheeks
Em in her outfit that auntie (me) made her
June (Part Two)
The other "blog worthy" mention was the bridal shower I through for my brother's wife. I didn't take many pictures as I was running around like a mad women but below you'll see the food area. It was a ton... and I mean a TON... of work but I think the shower turned out great!!




1 comments:
The shower looks so cute. Good job, I'm sure your sister-in-law loved it!
Post a Comment