So I've earned a big, fat, F on my blogging this past year. Flunked, Faltered, Failed...
If I'm being honest I think that I started to doubt why I should have a blog. All my most treasured blogs focus around four core issues: little ones, fixer uppers, crafty goodness, and fashion...
So where does that leave my little ol' blog... I mean, we don't have minis (unless pups count),
are home is comfy cozy and not in dire need of fixin', full time work does not leave me with much free time to craft, and though I do love fashion, I'm not sure how "fashionable" I really am...
so why?
Then it occurred to me... I created this blog for me... well, for Geoff and me... so we could look back on our life and remember all the fun, crazy, small, big, quirky, and special memories we have shared.
And you know what else occurred to me...
those memories are worth it.
And so, I hope to delve back into the photography and blogging world with some of the high points that have happened this last year.

2 comments:
Definitely hope to see you blogging again!! I'm a blogger just like you...no kids, house to fix, crafts to do, or fashion sense. Haha! But I totally love it!!
Thanks Megan! I'm excited to get back into it!
Post a Comment