After we found the perfect parking spot (right across from the theater) we walked around before we headed to dinner.
There was a group of people on the sidewalk playing chess. Awesome!
We treated ourselves to a nice dinner at the Market Street Grill where we wined and dined while listening to a mix of live piano music and Prince . . . I know, it was a weird combination.
Our crab cake appetizer . . . surprisingly the noodle hat thingy was very tasty!
We were not allowed to take pictures inside the theater but I did anyway. I only got the next three blury shots in before the usher started screaming NO PHOTOS. Ooops ;)
When we exited the sign was light up and it look stunning! I was glad I snapped these pictures when I did because right afterward they shut off the light. I guess they were trying to conserve energy or money.

0 comments:
Post a Comment