Sleigh bells ring, can you hear them?? Well I can!! And, if you visit out humble abode during Christmas you will be able to hear them as well :o)
I scored this lovely sleigh bell to hang on our front door for $.50 - Oh yeah!!
I'm an avid reader so I love to browse through thrifted books hoping to find a great deal. And I have are more than one occasion - this time I found Vintage Style for $.50, three Little Golden Books (which I have decided to begin collecting for when Geoff and I have a future little reader) for $.25 each and With a Little Help From My Friends: The Making of Sgt. Pepper, which was a real steal for only $1.00.
I also found this cute, glittery, pink peace banner to decorate my cubie during the holiday season.
I was so excited to find these lovelies as well! You see, my future sister in law has a pair of these cute flats and I've been wanting them so badly. However, she bought them several years ago and, alas, I could not find them on any of my favorite shoes sites. Thanks to Goodwill I will be rockin' these come spring and for only $2.00!
Adriana found these brand new polka dot sketchers for a measly $2.00 and was very said that they were not in her size. But, lucky for me they fit my footsies so I bought them with her approval and promised I would do them the same justice as she would.


Ok, I know Crocs aren't the cutest shoes but I LOVE THEM!! So when I found these red uglies in my size I was literally jumping up and down in the isle. I've been wanting a pair of Crocs FOREVER but I didn't want to spend the money on them but for $3.00, I was sold! And the best part is that these are cuter than the normal Crocs because they have a more girly mary jane shape to them. Yahoo!!


I also found some amazing pieces of jewelry. It seems that I was feeling the gold pieces which is great because I don't have much gold. I found ten necklaces, One stunning pair of rhinestone earrings and a small bag full of hair clips (I kept 5 out of 11) all for $3.00.
Ok, I know Crocs aren't the cutest shoes but I LOVE THEM!! So when I found these red uglies in my size I was literally jumping up and down in the isle. I've been wanting a pair of Crocs FOREVER but I didn't want to spend the money on them but for $3.00, I was sold! And the best part is that these are cuter than the normal Crocs because they have a more girly mary jane shape to them. Yahoo!!
My next fantastic find were these two adorable vintage purses that will fit in with my vintage purse collection and, even better, that I can use this fall!! They were only $2.00 each. :0)
I also found some amazing pieces of jewelry. It seems that I was feeling the gold pieces which is great because I don't have much gold. I found ten necklaces, One stunning pair of rhinestone earrings and a small bag full of hair clips (I kept 5 out of 11) all for $3.00.

1 comments:
You could be a professional shopper, McCaul!
Post a Comment