Anyway, she asked me what she should wear with them since she likes my sense of fashion (ah, shucks!!). Jane doesn't wear pants or jeans, she doesn't want to spend too much money and though she likes color she's a little intimidated by it. I gave her some advice on what I have seen her wear to the office and then I took it one step further and gave her some ideas for new clothes to brighten up her winter wardrobe. I stuck to two stores that Jane (and I too) likes to shop at - Old Navy and Target. These are the outfit I came up with and sent her via email:
I just adore this pattern on the dress and I though the colors would work so well the the brown booties. Since it's fall and we're heading into winter the fluttery sleeve pink 3/4 T would look great under the dress pair with some brown leggings will keep Jane warm while in the office. And for additional warmth while traveling in and out the saucy red jacket will do the trick!!
1. Bubble-Sleeve Tops in Blink Pink (ON): $22.50
2. Short Wool-Blend Coats in Saucy Red (ON): On sale for $69.00
3. Printed Sundresses in Multi (ON): Though ON could have been a little more creative with the color name this dress can be worn all year round which makes it a steal at $29.50
4. ASSETS Lucky Leggings in Brown (Target): $12.00

This outfit was Jane's favorite! She's a skirt gal and she fell in love with the cherry blossom pattern cutie above. I'm a layering gal so I would pair the long sleeve purple T under the short sleeve pink T to give the outfit more dimension and I'd pop the orangey-brown colors in the skirt with the coral and gold in the necklace and, of course, the orange jacket while in the cool air!
1. Jersey V-neck Tee in Bougainvillea (ON): $16.50 or if you buy 2 or more they are only $12.50 each! I would stock up in all the colors!
2. V-neck Tee in Aphrodite Pink (ON): This color is on sale for $4.99 as are a ton of other colors. What a steal!!
3. Asymmetric Coral Fashion Necklace (Target): A little pricey at $39.99 but so cute!
4. Voile Floral-Print Pleated Skirts (ON): This color is called Alabaster and it's on sale for only $14.99.
5. Wool-Blend Swing Coats in Anchor Chili (ON): I know jackets can be a little pricey but they last forever! This lovely orange coat is a great price at $69.50 but I bet it will go on sale soon and you can steal the jacket for an even better price while it's on clearance!

I think this outfit might be my favorite... and it's all because of the tights! This picture doesn't do these leg warming cuties justice! They have a wonderful cable knit pattern and they are more beige than ivory - so cute! The blue dress is a classic and when Jane pairs it with the tan cardigan it will help to keep her nice and toasty this season. And to be even more warm in the cool air, Jane can accent this outfit with this perfect fall granny square scarf that will help eyes flow to her ever-so-cute new booties!!!!
1. Ruffled V-neck Dress in Goodnight Nora (ON): On sale for $29.50!
2. Marled Dolman-Sleeve Cardigans (ON): $36.50
3. Mossimo Supply Co. Patchwork Scarf (Target): I adore this granny square pattern!! I many have to pick one up for myself for only $16.99.
4. MeronaWomen's Heavy Cable Tight in Ivory (Target): A great steal at $5.00!
I can't wait to see Jane in her new outfits!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment