These mini pies were given to all our family members and we also gave them out to our friends after our Christmas party (Jess - I still have yours!!). I made apple pies and triple berry pies and they were a huge hit!
Step One: Gather your ingredients . . .
Step Three: Make your favorite pie filling and place filling in the jars . . .
(triple berry pie filling - blackberries, raspberries and blueberries)
Step Four: Roll out the remaining pie dough and cut out the tops (the ring of the jar is the perfect shape!) . . .
Step Five: Place the cut out pie top over the filling and use a fork to crimp the sides . . .
Step Seven: Cover and label (so you know which pie is which flavor) . . .


Step Eight: Decorate how you see fit!! I cut out a cloth circle out of blue fabric and used labels from lolychops.

Step Nine: Place in Freezer until ready to gift (or eat!)
Step Eight: Decorate how you see fit!! I cut out a cloth circle out of blue fabric and used labels from lolychops.

1 comments:
Aw, I'm so sad I didn't remember to grab mine before we left! :(
Post a Comment