Our dearest friends Ky and Adriana were married one year ago yesterday!! It was so fun to be able to plan our wedding together and for Adriana and I to do all our DIY wedding stuff together while the boys played Wii (just kidding they helped too - a little). Their wedding was the perfect storybook affair and Adriana was truly a glowing princess. It was such a fun day and we are so thankful to be apart of it.
This weekend the four of us will be heading up to my parents cabin to celebrate their big day with fishing, reading, laughing, reminiscing and lots of fun! I can't believe their wedding was a year ago! Time sure does fly.
This weekend the four of us will be heading up to my parents cabin to celebrate their big day with fishing, reading, laughing, reminiscing and lots of fun! I can't believe their wedding was a year ago! Time sure does fly.
The Teresa's

The fabulous wedding party!

Happy anniversary guys we love you!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment