This past Thursday some of my friends and I made a trip down to Palo Alto to see two of our favorite authors. It was our first trip to a book signing and we had a blast!
We all took off from work around noon and made a pit-stop at Dave & Buster's in San Jose. I had previously been to Dave & Buster's once for my friend Jamie's 21st birthday. Though my memory is a little faded reminiscing about that trip because this beautiful mom-to-be is now in her later 20's and we traveled to DB's after several pre-drinks while watching Paulie Shore, I still told the girls it would be a worthwhile stopping point. I was right!! And funny enough, once there I started remembering more about Jamie's 21st birthday night. :)
We all took off from work around noon and made a pit-stop at Dave & Buster's in San Jose. I had previously been to Dave & Buster's once for my friend Jamie's 21st birthday. Though my memory is a little faded reminiscing about that trip because this beautiful mom-to-be is now in her later 20's and we traveled to DB's after several pre-drinks while watching Paulie Shore, I still told the girls it would be a worthwhile stopping point. I was right!! And funny enough, once there I started remembering more about Jamie's 21st birthday night. :)
The lovely ladies at the "Winners Circle"
Once we arrived in Palo Alto we found the bookstore and, more importantly, we found a cupcake store to loud our tummies with the sweet cupcakey goodness!! Yummy!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment