I know, I know...it's horrible to not have a nice put-together bed but Cal King bedding can be pricey and we had other priorities...but this all changed last night...
I went to one of my favorite stores - Good Ol' TJ Maxx - just to peruse..ya know...see what's out there that I may HAVE to replenish my wardrobe with...and lo and behold I found this Cynthia Rowley set for cheap, cheap! Alas they only a queen size quilt and the round pillow. So I bought the round pillow and set off for the other store around my area hoping to find the quilt...unfortunately, store #2 didn't have anything - not.one.item...so off I went to the third and last store hoping that I would have luck...and luck was in my corner!! Phew! Not only did I snag the last quilt in the store but it just happened to be the right size and I was able to snag three shams too!
I must say I am in love with our bedding and it fits in with my vintagey-eclectic style perfectly! I would like to can a couple smaller accent pillows so I'll keep my eyes peeled for the perfect ones but all-in-all I am one happy gal!
Bliss, I tell ya...
And the boys love it too!!




1 comments:
Love it. You have such a great style!
Post a Comment