In 30 minutes I will be heading to SF to hang with one of my favorite friends, Lovely Lisa, and see my favorite author, Cassandra Clare, who writes my most favorite series.... The Mortal Instruments!
I am so excited! It's so nice to have a friend who live close to the city and who is up for anything! I'm so lucky that she opens her adorable home and welcomes me with open arms... which is at least once a month!! We're gonna grab a bite to eat, hit up a local vintage shop, and then head to the signing. Tonight shall be grand!
Thanks also must go out to my wonderful husband who is staying home with our boys minus a means of transportation. Boy, it will be nice to get the celica fixed (we're so luck to have parents who are helping with that situation)!!
Wish the clock would move faster!

0 comments:
Post a Comment