This past weekend was pretty darn good . . . it would have been perfect but there was a dark cloud that I will not mention. It started off with me getting the house prepared for one of my favorite friends visit and this included arranging our new kitchen table centerpiece . . .




Then on Friday, while the boys were at the Kings game, Melissa and I dined at Crush 29 (yummy!!) and finally saw The Lovely Bones. Since we both loved the books the movie was a perfect fit for us.
On Saturday Lisa (my San Fran Favorite) arrived and we ate our fill of Pad Thai and saw Rent -- me for the first time and her for the billionth (it's her favorite musical) and let me tell you IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Like Lis, I will now see it every chance I get!!


It was a nice weekend, very nice indeed!
On Saturday Lisa (my San Fran Favorite) arrived and we ate our fill of Pad Thai and saw Rent -- me for the first time and her for the billionth (it's her favorite musical) and let me tell you IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Like Lis, I will now see it every chance I get!!

It was a nice weekend, very nice indeed!

0 comments:
Post a Comment