On Saturday we went to see Jayde dance her little heart out in the Nutcracker. SHE WAS AMAZING!! I swear I am not being biased because she's my favorite five year old or because she's the most adorable thing ever - seriously - she's a natural little dancer and she's fabulous!
Geoff and I met up with my brother, Melissa and Jayde before her performance to enjoy a bite to eat. I was so glad we did this because we were able to laugh and chat with her before the exhaustion crept in. Normally, by the time we see her after the show, it's 10 o'clock, she has danced in two performances, she's had her adrenalin up all day and she is ready for bed.
We weren't allowed to take pictures during the performance but her dance studio had a photo shoot with the kids in their costumes and her shots are below.
This is her "party scene" dress. My mom made this dress for her (yep my mom is super talented with a needle and thread).
This is her mouse costume - told ya, adorable!! She was a little mouse that helped the "Queen" mouse battle the nutcracker.


0 comments:
Post a Comment