I was tagged on Facebook to do this and I though it was fun, hard but fun. Using only songs from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title.
Here's my answers . . .
Pick Your Artist:
The Beatles
Are you male or female?
Girl
Describe yourself:
I’ll Follow the Sun
How do you feel?
All Together Now
Describe where you currently live?
Octopus’ Garden
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?:
Here, There, and Everywhere
Your favorite form of transportation:
Flying
Your best friend is:
To Know Her Is To Love Her
Your favorite color is:
Yellow Submarine
What is the weather like?
Here Comes the Sun
Favorite time of day:
Golden Slumbers
If your life was a T.V. show, what would it be called:
A Day In the Life
What is life to you?:
All I Have To Give
Your relationship:
If I Needed Someone
Your fear:
Don’t Let Me Down
What is the best advice you have to give?:
All You Need is Love
If you could change your name, you would change it to?:
Sexy Sadie
Thought for the day:
You Never Give Me Your Money
How I would like to die:
She’s Leaving Home
My soul's present condition:
Let It Be
My Motto:
I Will

0 comments:
Post a Comment