Last Saturday Geoff and I were at his parents celebrating Easter when his brother and is sister-in-law said they were leaving early to head to the Britney Spears concert. Though I hate to admit it - Geoff and I are fans of Britney (at least some songs) and we thought she would be fun to see. We tried to get tickets online but it said the only tickets availible were $150 plus . . . um, no way!! Well after talking for a bit and getting more and more jealous by the minute we decided to be spontanous and head to Arco and try to scalp tickets.
Parking at arco arena . . . $12
Buying scalped tickets to a sold out show from a man on a corner. . . $120
Deciding to take a last minute ranmdom adventure, get seats next to Misty and Aaron, and shaking our booties to Britney Spears . . . PRICELESS!!!

An acrobat circus performer


Britney does a TON of prancing around
more prancing


1 comments:
i dont know ppl can dance and run and what not at such a huge concert in HIGH HEELS!!!
Post a Comment