Anyway while I sit bored at work I often find myself browsing such sites as zappos, piperlime and ebay in search for a pair of shoes or a purse that speaks to me. More often than not, I find several that scream "buy me, buy me" but alas, with the economy as it is, I can only browse and drool. Here are some of my favorite shoes that I found today . . .

Butterfly Bouquet by Naughty Monkey - the colors are FABulous and they would look stellar with a pair of jeans!
Here we have Naughty Monkey's Quickie - the buttons alone sold me on these pretties :)
And the name of the above beauties couldn't be more perfect . . . "Bow Tastic" by Irregular Choice.
Drum roll please . . . .
My most favorite pair of shoe for the day are the purple knockouts below. The purple suede is the perfect shade and the star accent knocks them out of the park. Ms. Betsy Johnson sure knows how to make killer footwear!!
And if you don't think these shoes were made for me already - get this - they are named after my mom!! That's right they're called "Geri". Hmmm . . . I wonder if my mom would wear them?? Ha ha - I think they are a little too much for her :)




1 comments:
So, I have obviously lost touch with the fashion world, because I have never heard of Naughty Monkey or Ms. Betsy Johnson. But after googling both brands, the shoes are so cute. I especially love all the Naughty Monkey's. I definitely feel a new pair (or two) of shoes in my horizon. Thanks for showing me the way!
Post a Comment