I recieved this on my facebook page and I thought it was pretty cool to do so I am posting it here too.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. Have fun!
1. My middle name is Kane, which is the first initial of each of my grandparents Katherine, Alvia, Nadine and Edwin
2. Now this is very embarrassing but I sucked my thumb until I was 15 and only quit because my mother told me I could not get my driver’s permit. Yeah, I know it’s shameful!
3. I love to read!!
4. Currently, I am obsessed with reading teen science fiction books – Trust me they are fabulous!!
5. After I got married (to my wonderful hubby Geoff) I went from a 4 syllable name to a 6 syllable name and had this fact pointed out to me by my instructor of my Project Management training class.
6. I love the ocean and hope to have a house close to it one day.
7. I treat my two pups, Casey Jones and Terrapin, as children they even understand “Give mama a kiss”
8. I am very proud to be a home owner.
9. I just received a promotion
10. I think it’s wonderful that my husband’s best friend is my brother.
11. I love to host gatherings at my house! And if you ask our friends then I think they would tell you that Geoff and I through a mean pumpkin’ carving party and other swanky events.
12. I want a new TV, a new car and a baby this year (not in that particular order)
13. My parents love antiques and because of them I love anything vintage.
14. I wanted a wedding dress (and overall look) that was a reflection of me and had that vintagey flare. I guess I did a good job because when Geoff and I were able to talk after our ceremony he told me again and again how beautiful I looked and how everything so “me”.
14. I have a vintage purse collection that I am super proud of.
15. I still sleep with a dragon pillow I had as a child.
16. I have only broken one bone and it was my eye socket.
17. I worked in a record store while in college (Recycled Records in Monterey is amazing and if you’re ever there stop by) and I love the sound of an LP playing on a record player.
18. Geoff and I would love to buy Recycled Records from Mike some day.
19. I have several notes from friends in early High School that say “McCaulie loves Geoff” on them.
20. I was lucky enough to marry my best friend.
21. Sometimes I miss the “old” days, specifically college and the friends I had. We were inseparable and I wish we were closer.
22. I’m selfishly wishing for my jersey girl to reclaim her Cali roots.
23. I love having wii nights with the Teresa’s.
24. I have an obsession with purses and shoes – oh yeah it’s bad.
25. I can honestly say that I love my life.

0 comments:
Post a Comment